About CodeBusters

Did you know that, on average, software projects overrun their initial budget by 66%, scheduled time by 33%, and underdeliver on their features by 17%? These numbers show that the software development industry is failing, and we are here to change that.

Better development with Flow Code

According to the well-known Pareto Principle, 80% of your app’s impact comes from 20% of its features. The remaining 80% of the code are the expected flows most modern apps share: login, notifications, cookie management, payments, etc.
We believe there is no need to “reinvent the wheel” and build the common flows from scratch for each new project. We developed Flow Code, our proprietary set of configurable software modules, to cover 80% of the code that goes into an app.
Using Flow Code allows us to approach software development in a new way:
  • We focus our time and effort on the unique features of your app (its business logic)
  • We provide intuitive and reliable experiences to your users
  • We help you deliver the project on time and on budget
Sounds interesting? Get in touch with us and learn how Flow Code can improve your business.